Sherman man’s e-cigarette explodes while charging
The company plans to advertise Vuse on TV as it tries to build share in a tight market. to advertise on TV,” said David Howard, spokesman for R.J. Reynolds Vapor, the subsidiary selling Vuse. But, he added, “in our television ads you will not see people using the product.” In addition, Vuse will not be marketed online. Howard said that decision was a function of not having enough security to ensure that the products were being sold only to adultsa concern that reflects recognition that the FDA will be regulating e-cigs as tobacco products.
For the original version including any supplementary images or video, visit http://www.cnbc.com/id/100890887?doc=100890887|E-cigarette’s+Wild+West
e-cigarette Brand Signs ESPN Deal
E-Swisher has already had exposure on ESPN, as its brand is seen on a car in the NASCAR Nationwide Series. ESPN is one of the cable networks that takes ads for e-cigarettes. E-Swisher has a two-year deal with Caesars Interactive Entertainment to serve as the official e-cigarette of the WSOP, which has been going on since May 29.
For the original version including any supplementary images or video, visit http://www.mediapost.com/publications/article/204368/e-cigarette-brand-signs-espn-deal.html
“The battery was into about a two hour charge and it exploded and shot across the room like a Roman candle,” Wes Sloan said. These are Wes Sloan’s fingers after he says his electronic cigarette caught on fire, eight months ago. “I still now today have numbness in both of those fingers,” he said. Sloan says he suffered second and third degree burns, and both he and his wife Cathy say they had to be treated for smoke inhalation He claims he was charging his e-cig in the USB port of their Macbook. This isn’t the only incident that’s been reported. Just last month, a Tulsa man charging his e-cigarette the same way, says the device started a fire.
For the original version including any supplementary images or video, visit http://www.kxii.com/home/headlines/E-cigarette-explodes-in-Texoma-mans-home-215771641.html